Sunday, February 10, 2008

Improvements on the Way

I've been meaning to make some improvements to Enemybook for awhile now, but grad school and other side projects have prevented me from doing so. Recently I've been preoccupied with a paper deadline, but that finished up today, so hopefully I'll have some time in the next couple of weeks to get cracking on Enemybook. Improvements I want to make are:

1) The ability to enemy "pages" for products/celebrities/politicians. Right now you can sort of do this, but the pictures don't display properly on your profile.

2) The ability to enemy groups.

3) The ability to define your own enemies by specifying a name and uploading a pic. This way people can get more creative about who/what they enemy, without having to go through the rigmarole of creating dummy facebook profiles.

Of course there are plenty of other improvements that could be made, but for now this is more than enough to keep me busy. Any suggestions for other things you'd like to see?

1 comment:

JogaLuce said...

For number three can you add a url so that if the enemy has an external to facebook site you can link to it?

Also will I be able to enemy abstract conecpts like science?

Thanks for the updates!